Chef de Partie
We work with fresh & seasonal produce, have a daily changing menu, two restaurants, two kitchens, we cater for meetings & events and residents in the hotel. We are proud & passionate about what we do, and we seek someone to join our kitchen team who knows their craft, shows that passion & willingness to learn and develop.
THE BASIC INGREDIENTS:
- Previous experience
- Interest with ingredients
- High Standards & presentation of food
- Clear and calm communicator
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and deal with complex instructions
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out day to day tasks.
- Following process and guidance especially in line with health, safety & hygiene
OTHER THINGS IN THE MIX:
- You will be required to be able to do split shifts, as well as straight shifts over weekdays and weekends. Required to be flexible to support in the build to key events and or during seasonal times. You must have the right to live and work in UK.
SALARY & BENEFITS & EXPERIENCES
- Competitive salary with tips and benefits.
- Health & Safety course
- Regular tasting of new dishes and ingredients
- Visiting local suppliers
- Learning, Training & Development opportunities
- Own transport is an advantage
TO APPLY – email a covering letter and CV with Reference: Chef03/17. Only apply if you have the right to live and work in UK. Successful candidates will be contacted.
Front of House / Waiting Staff
We are seeking confident and professional people to join our team within our busy award wining restaurants. Demonstrating enthusiasm, customer & service focus and a passion and interest in food & wine.
Working 5 days out of 7 (required to work weekends and on key dates), working at 45 hour week
Salary & Benefits
- competitive salary depending on experience plus tips and benefits.
- Learning, Training & Development provided.
- Own transport is an advantage.
TO APPLY – email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: FOH 002 web. Only apply if you have the right to live and work in UK. Successful candidates will be contacted.Note : This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
Meticulous and with an eye for detail. Good customer service skills.
This role is part-time with ability to work weekends also. Available to work a Tuesday and Wednesday and then a flexible shift on a rota basis which could be a weekend.
Must have own transport or live locally.
TO APPLY: Email your CV and a covering email to email@example.com. Using the subject line: Housekeeper 003
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the business.